MMR 2043 (mvr 2043)

"Space is a product of consciousness, and our perceived space is derived from a mix of direct and mediated stimulation"(peter Anders, 2000) Let me start with the Internet first sometimes I am so wonder how the technology is riding to fast 20 years ago nobody believed these things I can remember when I hear about the Internet wow was really different that time my friends told me Internet is like telephone which you can contact with people all over the world . So I rent the line for one month it was around 200 $ per month so expensive I bought my PC around 400 $ it was really cool for the first time I saw the colorful text in my monitor there was no link or image , just text and also one of my friends told me there is some kind of tools they call it mouse which you can use it for choose the options and that time play the game(Wolf 3D and doom 2) and also there is some kind of shinny paper which you can storage the data on that but the capacity is 500 mg . But nowadays everything’s are changed in wink of our eyes sometimes I think maybe after 10 years I can’t catch up with the speed of technology before for people was dream to chat with each other with just one click someone in china talk to someone in Canada and interesting part now they can see each other in the web online wow before was mail I remember when I was young and send the mail for one of my family in Finland it take 4 month my cousin received my mail and 5 month took till I get the mail from him . Nowadays technology moving so fast maybe after some years people can try the cloth online in virtual world or buy the perfume with smell it online or touch the materials Thur the web or even taste the food online maybe now for some people these ideas are like crazy of madness but I am sure some day we will see it I believe this cause I saw some things I never believed before but its happening like cell phone when I was kid always I ask my father can one day people can talk in car with telephone or can we talk with the people in the T.V that time all this tings was so funny but for me i think after the scientists create the Concorde airplane everything’s changed . here is one clip you can see here its fun cause when I was kid I that tools and stile I have it in my home http://youtube/O925L6nS5GI

Comments