My Dream Beach MMR 2043 (mvr 2043)

I am not a conventional artist, I don’t think artistically at all times during the day. I don’t like to plan out my projects. I love to create on my own terms and at my own pace and I think that is when my best work is created.

Like many others I find it hard to explain what my work means, but one definite goal I have is to inspire. In creating, my hope is that I can show emotions out of my audience; give them something to think about. I’m very interested in what kind of experience my viewers take from my pieces.

I believe that art is a way of expression. A way to represent sounds, images, colours, feelings, and shapes in a way that makes sense to the artist. The one that I enjoy about being an artist is the fact that art can be anything and there are no limitations to what can be created.

Well let me explain why I choose this topic and how I created the sound first of all I want to talk about where is the location of the picture , the picture I took it before in 2009 when I was in Thailand in the lovely island of Phuket .

It was 6:30 or 7:00 o’clock am I was weak up and walking near the beach it was the lovely day I really missed it and I took that photo stile I can remember the sound of the wave of the sea and sound of the birds and singing one dog in far site .well for my sound I recorded the sound of the sea waves in Port Dickson beach weeks ago in the midterm break and also I recorded the sound of the birds there but it wasn’t useful so when I went to Cameron highland for 2 days I take the zoom recorder with myself and in the really heavy green forest I recorded the sound of nature it was awesome the only problem was the bugs who I invite them for dinner I also record the sound of the birds in zoo Negara .in my sound I used the human voice too my friend Linda (whispering ) we recorded this in the car for wind sound I asked of one of my friends in my place which I stayed there can I used your home for recorded my sound because his apartment is on top of my place ,floor 23 and the sound of wind was incredibly cool and I am mixed Linda s voice to wind to make the mystery situation . I use 2 sound simple of them was the sound of the wolf and the other one the thunder. here is the sound I hope you like it (can be downloaded within 30 days) http://rghost.net/12871791

Comments

  1. sorry if the fonts is small i have some virus problem on my system ill try to fix it soon

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment