new technology of TV

Today I want to talk about the TV technology as we know about the media or specially the TV technology was invented around centuries ago but until now it’s changed and getting improved so fast.

And sometimes I am thinking when I looking to the TVs now I start to thinking I am from another planet so fast everything’s changed still I can remember when my father bought the new TV for our home it was Philips black and white.

It was in wooden box and after a year’s we bought the new brand color TV and it was incredible it was my first time I saw the color images inside our TV and we can see the football matches in color.

And after if I am not mistaken 4 years we bought the TV with remote control and it was awesome cause we sit and we changed the channels the TV without standing up (my sister said but in my time TV was colored but now so complicated).

So now imagine the 3D TV are coming but now we should wear the 3D glasses and I hear that some of the huge companies like Samsung want to make 3D TV but the people which using that they didn’t need to wear the 3D glasses so what’s next talking to people inside the TV stations directly who knows maybe ……

Comments