Second Life my very own experience

Today I want to talk about the experiences in second life software and first of all I want to make one serious complain this software meant to be use by all type of people but if I can redesign that I will make it lighter for those persons like me who using the slow internet concoction’s and the performance of their pc is not to high back the time before when I was get in second life for the first time as I mention before my line speed was incredibly fast but this after some years many things changed in SL many places I knew them before now it’s gone already many of the new places created and like other software the advertising and promoting the goods rush in to the SL as I understand the SL meant to be made by those person who think the virtual world and virtual playing online may be the famous and favor software for clients and the users and actually its true and they make huge money for this , and for some places not all of them it’s absolutely virtual now users can buy the land but of course they should have the money in SL if I am not mistake for 2000 L$ the users need to pay 8.33 US $ and the interesting part is peoples pay for it more far than the imaginations of creators (of SL) but for overall view I like the second life cause it’s the first software for virtual world and experiences of many things we can’t do it in real life and also we can be in some places and see touch and interact with them without been there for real and this is the future just imagine the person name X can’t go to Canada for seeing the Ottawa city but in SL he can go there and get the nearly same experiences of the person who been there before .
The Pot Healers Adventure
It was quiet nice place and makes you feel like Alice in wonderland cause many of flowers and pots was so bigger than our avatar in the entry I saw the notice about the group of designers who did and create this land it was little bold notice with red color to insure the users never miss it but if I been them I also put the sound for my sign for ex one person represent and introduce the place and who created that. nowadays peoples didn’t read much and its true most of the surveys its said when the clients visit some places they didn’t read about that and also if they saw the sign board just only 36% of them read it the rest leave it and try to explore and experienced
When I was reach this part I saw the some old water pump and for me was awesome because back to my country my grandfather in his home have the same things for getting the water in yard but that one we should use our hand to pump the water, so when I use the water pump in SL I saw the really nice effect of water and the most important part I hear the sound of water but If I create that I put the history for water pump too
The other things I try to interact was the door of villagers house but it was weird cause nothings happed after I touch that no sound not even notice so as I said about the creator of this place I think maybe this doors wasn’t complete yet
In the top of the place I found this part and it shows me in the old days how our kens using the waters for make move their machines or even make electricity
I keep going at the top it was some cool houses on the trees like tree houses but more advance and they view and sound was so cool I really like it but the bad part was there was nothings to interact with
After that I reach top of the rocks and it was temple or I can say temple and there was game name was trap door but as I try to interact with it doesn’t work at all
And this is the view of the top for the temple its reminds me the mountains of Olympus with the temple on it in Greek
Greenies Home

This places doesn’t work for me and I can’t find it, just keep show me this so I choose another place to go
It was not working “We are unable to locate the region "Greenies Home Rezzable"
Kowloon
At the main entry as our lecture advised I turn up my speaker to MAX and when the door was opened I get deaf loll, but seriously the sound of the door was wow cool remind me the big old metal doors with that special doors but the bad part was if I was flaying I can enter the city without opening the gate it should block me and force me to enter the area at the gate
So I enter the street and I saw the apartment I enter their but I was noticed for going inside the room I must be resident of that apartment(needs password) like real life but the sound of door was cool I getting feeling like someone really opening the door
When I was walking on the around the city I was fail in to water and I saw the big eggs but when I touch them they become to fish that was wow cool and also there was lighthouse there which I can turn off and on the light

And it was chair under water to sit and watch the fish movements with relaxing music it was like dreams I always having dream to sit under the water and look the perfect beauty of the underwater with many things many colorful colors which we never can’t see them on the ground
In this area the tell porter was so special the sound for it was like futuristic tools like spy item when I touch its opened
Omg something’s happened I loosed my hair of avatar didn’t have hair at all zzz later I found out when I was lagging I might be detached of my body there was kind friends who tech me how to changed my avatar view and body shape, when I try to interact with the place It was scary sound laughing at me
It was so funny I saw those dolls but I didn’t get it what was the purpose of that!!!
Later at upstairs I enter the restaurant and I go to WC and I saw the same as real WC we always seen in down town and the sound of flushing so awesome so like real even clicks can open and close it
Then I saw the big area with some rides It was fun ride with nice music remind me my childhood area usually I saw them in Jusco Seri Kembangan Selangor too and also there was one big sphere so you can animate your avatar and my avatar was dancing but like shoaling monk

Down the valley I found small bar and I was listening to the Chinese radio drama hahhaha
Stray light
The amazing sound of forest with birds and the green views with that kind of detail for forest and trees I never saw them before in SL it was really cool place with that bridge
In the garden was many type of trees and we can purchases them for yourself or for your friends I nearly saw all type of trees there and the texturing for the trees was awesome but the price for buy them was big expensive
And I was so lucky to see the one of the group member of that garden there and he asked me to join them if I like and we have cool conversation about how we can protect the environments and so on

And that’s my favorite part I was so lucky to find this place I love the foggy places with spider net and strange sound of nature’s many things was look real the big mushrooms I saw them before not that big but it was big and when I enter the fog I like it as u can see my legs cover in fog if I been them I will add some spider too for interact with them
Then I saw the Christmas trees I really like this part then I saw the snow covered the tree it’s remind me my town damn I missed the snow its around 3 years I didn’t saw snow

Then that member told me if I like to have fun must go at top of the waterfall so I can fly with kite so I walking until I get at top and there I am and he also helps me to make back my hair


Its wow I like it so smooth flying but it messed with modeling part and I get dc after 4 min when I was flying but that fly tool need music to and if I be them I was use the colorful one
SS Galaxy Cruise Ship
I couldn’t find this ship too when I was teleport there I stuck in air and ground but there was no ship at all and keep teleport me somewhere else until my SL software crashed

But was fun cause teleport me to some place with many people I never saw many people like that before I think was around 140 peoples there was chatting and talking together and I was able to listen to them and I found my new friends there
I ask them the time for me was 1:24 at pm for them was 7:30 am and there was talking about the politics my favorite topic we talk about many things and I ask them about the ship and they give me many advise and also help me to understand how I can use my second life software properly
And one of them even send me the shape and skin for my avatar she bought them before so i just follow her guide to changed my avatar skin funny after that my avatar was look fantasy so she ask me to go her places she’s real job was fashion designer and the best part was she was Spanish so we talk a bit Spanish too ( my point here is in this software we can also socializing and learning new things we didn’t know about them ) so after hours she ask me to visit her shop so we go there and she ask me to choose the second poster at the right part and wear them so I did

but after all the area was so huge many dress and cloths for men’s and women’s was there and many people coming there to buy clothes for their avatars so I realized that many of people here making money and mostly they representing their real life there without having the trouble for distance and languages

International Spaceflight Museum
One of my favorite area in SL is this place I love the space and planets at entry was sign board who showing the basic knowledge about the universe

And there was cool game which it was testing the clients how much they know about the space and history of man about space and that time I was really lucky why? Cause I saw the woman who was researching about the users who coming to this area
And she asked me about why I am here I told her and she asked me if I mind to fill her survey and I did it we was talking about why they create such place like this and how long doesn’t take to create this part and for games or better say card games how they pick the questions .
Here is the address for their survey when I done that they send me notice in my SL id
http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/580897/cfb2d012d48a
at down the area I found the big house sorry I really don’t know what they call it in English the place who holding the aircraft or spaceship when I enter there I saw the satellite which it used for exploring the moon and the mars explorer machine

but the best part was the presentation area for the space and what the NASA and other organizations did to explore the space and the first peoples who discover the new areas and what kind of planet we have and what’s the control shuttle area look like with that kind of information I think if we bring the person who didn’t have any knowledge about space he can able to write essay about it
This picture I just take it for show you how the users can buy the cash in SL
For this part I want to talk about the bad effect of SL project
In the second life project there is nothing you can call it parents controlling so as you can see I go to the sex shop and everything’s was there for me I don’t mind I am adult and I can understand what is good and what’s bad but imagine when there is a kid age 6 – 16 enter SL he can access anything’s the only places which got the limits to enter is the places where the clients can pay for sex or having the sex phone or even pay the cash and get the services in real and that filter is belong to the company who supporting the sex worker in SL so you need to confirm your age to enter that area I think this part needs to be care .
This was all my experiences and nothings more if in my explanation I said something’s and you think I am attacking anybody I am so sorry about it please accept my apology I just look the SL project as academic point of view for now but if I be honest I think I get addicted again to SL so I already changed my line to 5 mg to using the SL smoother thanks to your time to reading my experiences.

Comments