Well after some minutes I create mine and I go to hang around in the virtual world so I go to London city for me was really interesting that time wow many detail I saw I was in street there was 3 guys talking to each other so I go near first guy ask me sir are you here to buy land? I asked him buy land? Its game right he said no we can show you the documents which is real and after we agreed with contract you can send the real money for us using the master card I asked them you mean I can buy the real land in London and he said yes for moment I feel I am in real world .

Interesting part was that time second life wasn’t popular like now but many of people paying cash to build place for themselves in unreal world some of the place was real but most of them that time was fake but still people pay them to build places for themselves.(I didn’t used my Id pictures)

The coolest part for me was my second stop was at chocolate store and I choose one of them and I paid the price with my master card and they send me that wow still I can remember my feeling I was so excited but the worst part was I bought it around 44 $ omg it was so expensive that time with 44 $ I was able to buy 100 box of chocolate in my city loll and this month after many years I go and check the second life again wow most of the things are changed and some places that time wasn’t complete , now it’s perfectly completed and full of gamers (the users).

Comments