Media Anthropology ( Task 4 -Week 4 )

How often do you read the paper or watch the news on TV? How important is it for you to keep up with current events?
Today I want to talk about the TV technology as we know about the media or specially the TV technology was invented around centuries ago but until now it’s changed and getting improved so fast.
And sometimes I am thinking when I looking to the TVs now I start to thinking I am from another planet so fast everything’s changed still I can remember when my father bought the new TV for our home it was Philips black and white.

http://ashkan-alidi.blogspot.com/2011/08/new-technology-of-tv.html

It was in wooden box and after a year’s we bought the new brand color TV and it was incredible it was my first time I saw the color images inside our TV and we can see the football matches in color.

http://ashkan-alidi.blogspot.com/2011/08/new-technology-of-tv.html
http://ashkan-alidi.blogspot.com/2011/08/new-technology-of-tv.html


Ok this was my own history about TV now let’s back to our question if I want to be honest with you it’s been 8 years I am not watching TV anymore maybe more still I can remember when I was younger I was looking to TV as voice speaker of truth but after when the Arpanet gives birth to internet its change my life too it was back to that time I realized all things which is said in TV it’s not truth as I understand TVs always gives those kind of information’s which passed of governments filtering , still I can remember when I check the first wrong news on TV which it was about massacre at one place by good fortune I got one cyber friends which he lives at that area so I simply ask about and he make me clear .

Wow I was mistaken half of my life TV doesn't give s us right information (not all the time but most of times) so after that I always check the news and events on internet, I always check them at 4 or 5 sources to make sure its truth this things also affected my view about newspapers too I won’t read them anymore.

All the new ,events and all information I get them form internet only ,as we know the media or the medium MUST be neutral so they must not take side but in our world is totally different I recommended you to read my article about propaganda and how the 3 sister of media ( 3 huge company which controlling the all media ,news and information in all over the world ) effected the new ,it will helps you to understand what’s going on around you.

Comments